Monday, May 20, 2013

Who Are You Hanging With?


"You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay? Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change." ~Jim Rohn

Who are you hanging with and how are they affecting you? Alright, I hear some of you saying "My friends don't affect me, I affect them." Right...

If EVERYTHING YOU DO MATTERS, then it would also be true that everything the people you are hanging around does matters...AND AFFECTS YOU!!

What are you becoming by hanging with them? Better? Smarter? Healthier? Are you growing or shrinking...there is not staying put. Too often, we don't analyze our relationships and whether or not they are positive or negative for us. Start doing that now. Stop letting what others want and do affect you, even in the slightest way.

Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. You might have to change some of the people you are hanging with, maybe even some family. Make the changes that YOU need first before you try to help others with their changes. If the people that you are around aren't challenging you, find some who will!!

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference

"You must constantly ask yourself these questions: Who am I around? What are they doing to me? What have they got me reading? What have they got me saying? Where do they have me going? What do they have me thinking? And most important, what do they have me becoming? Then ask yourself the big question: Is that okay? Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."

No comments:

Post a Comment