Monday, January 20, 2014

Limitless Potential or Limiting Past

"I can change. I can live out my imagination instead of my memory. I can tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past."~Stephen Covey

Are you living out of your imagination or out of your memory?  Most people are simply living out of their memory and because of that, they never get to where they really want to go.  Is that you? Are you stuck reliving the same old stuff, day after day, almost like that movie "Groundhog Day?"  If so, do what Bill Murray did in the movie.  He took the opportunity to learn new things, to grow and become more than he was and get what he wanted to get.  Your life isn't so different.


The challenge we face is described here by Wallace Wattles when he says, "You can never get rich, or start the creative power into action, by sending out unformed longings and vague desires."  Most people want to be "happy" or "rich" or "have a nice house."  All things that are unformed longings and vague desires.  GET SPECIFIC with what you want!  

Don't spend any time thinking about what you DON'T WANT.  Why?  Because that just attracts more of what you don't want!  You have to train your brain to focus on all the good things that you have and not on what you lack.  Focusing on your abundance, even if it's a small amount of abundance will bring you more abundance!  Your brain wants you to focus on all the things you don't have.  Work on making that brain of yours work for you, instead of against you!

Know.  Be Known.  Make A Difference!

"I can change. I can live out my imagination instead of my memory. I can tie myself to my limitless potential instead of my limiting past."

No comments:

Post a Comment