Friday, February 7, 2014

Troubles Are Going to Have Trouble With Me

Dr. Seuss Week:  Day #5 Troubles Are Going to Have Trouble With Me

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~Dr. Seuss

How often do we treat our troubles with a big bat? Not often enough. We don't swat our troubles away, we live in them, wallow in them and stay stuck in them. "Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" what a great way to face our troubles.  How often do you fester in troubles and let them cloud your mind and grow and grow?  SWAT THEM AWAY!

We all have troubles. The problem is not that we have troubles, the problem is thinking that we shouldn't have problems. Life is what it is. We get to decide how to respond to troubles or challenges. It is our choice. Sometimes we have good choices and sometimes the choices are not as good, but we always have a choice.

Realize that we have a choice to respond. We don't have to stay in the challenge, we can choose to say "Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference!

"I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment