Thursday, September 17, 2009

It's Your Success, Don't Be Cheated Out Of It

"No one can cheat you out of ultimate success but yourself."~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Are you cheating yourself out of ultimate success? Why? Success is up to you, don't cheat yourself out of it. Just do it.

You have everything right now that you will ever need for success. You don't need another self-help seminar, another book, whatever. You need to believe in yourself and go for it. It might not start out right, but when you keep trying, you will make it right.

Who told you that you need more of this or that before you can have your ultimate success? How did they sell you on that story? How's that working for you???

Everything that you need for success is NOW within YOU! All you have to do is let it out!! Can you do that or will you stay chained to your old thoughts that you "aren't good enough, need more time, aren't ready yet???

Break those chains a little today and just say, "I will do it." "I will not cheat myself out of my ultimate success!! Say it again! "I will not be cheated out of my ultimate success!"

"No one can cheat you out of ultimate success but yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment