Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Change - Jim Rohn

“I used to say ‘I sure hope that things will change.’ Then I learned that the only way things are going to change for me is when I change.”~Jim Rohn

Do you hear yourself saying 'I sure hope that things change for me?' I know that I have. And then I go back to this great quote from Jim and I realize that I'm in charge of changing me. No one else is going to come up to me and change me. It's up to me and it's my choice!

How have you changed this week? This month? This year? Have you changed? Have you grown or have you remained stagnant? How's that working for you?

How do you feel about change? Do you embrace it or do you fear it?

Most people say, 'Oh yea, I love change. I change all the time.' I hope that they are talking about more than their underwear, but sometimes it seems maybe that's all they are changing...

Winston Churchill said "We must take change by the hand or rest assuredly, change will take us by the throat." Are you taking change by the hand or does change have you by the throat? Think about that for a few minutes...

“I used to say ‘I sure hope that things will change.’ Then I learned that the only way things are going to change for me is when I change.”

No comments:

Post a Comment