Monday, March 8, 2010

Keep on

“I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying." ~ Tom Hopkins

I am judged by the number of times I succeed, yes I am judged by the number of times I succeed, not the number of times I have failed. It's so difficult to let the failure go but that's what needs to happen to succeed again. We hold on to our failures much too tightly and much too long. Why do we do that?

“Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them – every day begin the task anew.” St. Francis de Sales

Set about remedying those imperfections and every day, begin the task anew. Work on those imperfections a little every day and soon they will be gone. Too often we allow those imperfections to stay with us without us working on them. Sometimes we don't work on them because other people might see them and we couldn't have that or sometimes we get some kind of benefit from the imperfection...

The number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying. Well I plan to keep on trying.

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference!

“I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed; and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying."

No comments:

Post a Comment