Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Self-Confronting Questions

"Some self-confronting questions: 'Where do I want to be at any given time? How am I going to get there? What do I have to do to get myself from where I am to where I want to be? ... What's the first, small step I can take to get moving?'"~ George A. Ford

Questions are the answer! When was the last time you asked yourself these self confronting questions? Have you ever asked them? Most people just go through life without ever asking these questions and don't know why they do what they do, other than to pay the bills. Without asking these questions, you will never be who you were meant to be, never become the person who can change the world with your unique talents...all because you stayed safe by not asking those self-confronting questions.

Stop playing small!! Be who you were meant to be! Bring your unique talents to the world, because if you don't, the world will never see them. Each of you were meant to bring something great to the world, why are you keeping it to yourself??

Action:
Ask yourself those questions and more. Challenge your perception of who you are and who you are becoming. Be who you were meant to be.

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference!

"Some self-confronting questions: 'Where do I want to be at any given time? How am I going to get there? What do I have to do to get myself from where I am to where I want to be? ... What's the first, small step I can take to get moving?"

No comments:

Post a Comment