Friday, October 15, 2010

What Others Think

"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do."~Eleanor Roosevelt

I just love this quote! Read it again. Now, think about how many times you didn't do something because of what other people thought about what you were going to do Guess what? They weren't thinking about you!

Think about when you meet someone and tell them what you do for business. Guess what? They don't care about what you do for business. What they care about is what you can do for THEM!! That is the only time people really think about you...when you can show them how you can help them! It's all about them. Never forget that.

A favorite quote of mine is "It's none of my business what you think of me." See, because when I care about what you think about me, I change who I am to fit what you think about me.

Action:
Realize that most people are NOT thinking about you. What they do care about is what you can do for them! So don't run your life based on other people's thoughts.

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference!

"You wouldn't worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do."

No comments:

Post a Comment