Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Life is About Creating Yourself

"Some self-confronting questions: 'Where do I want to be at any given time? What do I have to do to get myself from where I am to where I want to be? What's the first, small step I can take to get moving?' "~George A. Ford

If you ask these questions of yourself, they can be intimidating, scary and challenging. Here's part of the key in answering them...you must have total clarity of what you want and where you want to be. See, must of us have a general idea of what we want, but not a crystal-clear vision of what we want. “If you are clear about what you want, the world responds with clarity."

"What do I have to do to get myself from where I am to where I want to be?" Ask and ANSWER that question now. Oh, you can think about it, but until you seriously ask yourself that question, you will never be able to get to where you want to be. It takes steps. Figure out what steps you need to take to get you started towards where you want to be. You don't have to see the whole path, just get started.

George Bernard Shaw said "Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." Start creating the life that you want, NOW. Remember, it's your choice, no one elses. Stop looking and start creating. It all starts with your thoughts!

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference!

"Some self-confronting questions: 'Where do I want to be at any given time? What do I have to do to get myself from where I am to where I want to be? What's the first, small step I can take to get moving?' "

No comments:

Post a Comment