Monday, December 12, 2011

Planning Your Life or Just Your Vacation?

"I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they do their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change.”~Jim Rohn

How true is that statement? If you don't have a plan for your life, someone else will, and guess what? They really don't care about you!!

Most people spend more time planning their vacations than planning their work and personal life. Jim also said "You should never start your day until you've finished it on paper." I'm sure that he would allow for PDA's or mobile tech stuff as well. But the question is, 'How often to you start your day with no idea of what is in store for you?

I started planning my day the night before a long time ago and it's amazing how during sleep, answers and thoughts leading to issues that were to be faced that day would come to me. I don't know how it works, I just know that it works.

If you haven't started planning your days, what are you waiting for? Permission? I GIVE YOU PERMISSION! If you have not put your plan together for success in 2012, join us on Friday. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
http://www.facebook.com/events/194805070605030/

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference!

"I find it fascinating that most people plan their vacations with better care than they do their lives. Perhaps that is because escape is easier than change.”

No comments:

Post a Comment