Monday, April 22, 2013

What Others Think


"Many people allow their need for other people's approval to control their lives. They spend their lives worrying about what others think of them."~Rick Warren

Do you have the need for other people's approval? We all do to a certain extent.  Do you let that control your life? Too many people are controlled by the need for approval from someone other than themselves.  Is that you?  Are you allowing someone else to control you because you need their approval?

One of my favorite quotes is "It's none of my business what you think of me." That quote is freeing and restrictive at the same time. It tells me that I don't have to worry about what others think of me and that's the freeing part. The restrictive part is that I have to keep reminding myself that it is none of my business!!  Because, I'm like everybody else and I want to be appreciated and approved of.

Here's the key to a happy life.  Don't spend you life worrying about what other people think about you. Want to know why??? It's simple, really...OTHER PEOPLE AREN'T THINKING ABOUT YOU!!! They are too caught up in their own crap to be thinking about you and your crap.

Go be who you were meant to be and don't worry about what anyone else thinks. You are the only one who matters. It is your choice. Choose!

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference!

Many people allow their need for other people's approval to control their lives. They spend their lives worrying about what others think of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment