Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Are You The Master Of Your Destiny?

"You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be."~Napoleon Hill

Yes, YOU!  You are the master of your destiny. You can direct and control your environment.  You can make your life what you want it to be!

I can hear you grumbling "but David, I've got these bills, I got these obligations, I need this or that, I have to do these things and I don't have any control over them."  WRONG!  You are right now where you are because of the choices that you have made.  Your choices, no one else's, yours.

Have you ever said anything like this?  Someday, I'm going to...write that book I've been talking about.  Pay off the debt I've accumulated.  Start the business I've been thinking about.  Lose the weight I've been complaining about.  Live the life I've dreamed about.  Guess what?  SOMEDAY NEVER COMES!

As the master of your destiny stop saying someday and start putting dates on those ideas!  I'm going to write that book starting TODAY!  I'm going to start to pay off that debt TODAY!  If you want to live the life you dreamed about stop saying it will happen someday and start living it TODAY!

Know. Be Known. Make A Difference! 

"You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment