Friday, October 23, 2009

I Give You Permission

"We need to give ourselves permission to act out our dreams."

Do it now. give yourself permission! What are you waiting for?
OK, I give you permission to act out your dreams!

Too many people today have given up on their dreams because of: "The economy," parents and well-meaning friends, "I need insurance." "I have responsibilities," or many other bogus reasons!

Have you given up on your dream? Why? Are you saving it for another day? Again, why? Are you waiting until everything is "just right?" I hate to disappoint you, but "things" will never be "just right."

Victor Hugo said "There is nothing like a dream to create the future."

Create your future, NOW. You have been given permission. What are you waiting for?

"We need to give ourselves permission to act out our dreams."

No comments:

Post a Comment