Monday, October 26, 2009

The Person You'd Like to Be?

"How would the person I'd like to be... do the things I'm about to do?"~Jim Cathcart


How would that thought change your actions? Ever had that thought? Why not?

Who is the person you would like to be, or are you perfect the way that you are? What would you do differently? Would you be kinder, more thoughtful, listen better,work harder, what???

I would hope that we all are striving to improve on who we are, but my guess is that we have become to busy with trying to get stuff that we haven't spent enough time working on who we are.

I ask everybody I meet at events "Who are you?" Most people start telling me what they do and I have to stop them and say 'that's what you do, but who are you' and they are stumped. Have we moved that far away from who we are that that we can't tell others?

Find out who you are, so when I ask you, you will be able to tell me, with confidence, who you are or who you are striving to be.

"How would the person I'd like to be... do the things I'm about to do?"

No comments:

Post a Comment