Monday, July 27, 2009

It's Never Too Late

"It is never too late to be what we might have been."~George Eliot

What did you want to be when you were a kid? Why? Is it too late for you to be that NOW? For me, I wanted to be a professional ballplayer, first a pro basketball player and then when the NBA decided that they didn't need vertically challenged, slow white guys, I wanted to play pro baseball.

I had my chance there but after a couple of years, I lost the heart, will and desire for that. Do I regret that decision, not really. My life has been filled with great things and while I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up, I KNOW that it is never too late to become that!

I know that I can do almost anything that I want (other than the pro ball stuff). I can be almost anybody that I want to be.

What about you? Do you KNOW that you can become who or what you want? Do you realize that we are each give something to be and do? What were you given to do?

Are you doing what you are SUPPOSED to be doing, or are you just doing what you CAN to pay the bills? Are you living the life you were MEANT to live?

Deep thoughts for a hot July day but only when you realize that:
"It is never too late to be what we might have been."

No comments:

Post a Comment